Poseidon Del Mar offers its patrons an array of freshly prepared seafood, meats, produce and pastas. Executive Chef Mourad Jamal works closely with his team of chefs to ensure superior quality for your dining experience.
The Poseidon Restaurant Del Mar in a concerted effort to keep our staff and our community safe and healthy will remain closed through at least March 31. We will NOT be offering any phone-in / take-out orders at this time.
From the County of San Diego: All restaurants and other establishments that serve food shall close all on-site dining. All food service shall be by delivery, pick-up or drive-through. Social distancing shall be required for people picking up food on site. County officials said the regulations were shaped by recommendations from the CDC and state health officials.
Advice on staying healthy:
- - Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- - Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- - Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also effective.
- - Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- - Stay home when you are sick (and keep sick children home from school).
- - Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- - Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We will continually monitor this evolving situation and proceed accordingly with recommendations and safety protocols. We’re here to serve you and to ensure your continued health and well-being.
Sincerely, The Poseidon Del Mar Team