Greg ColeGeneral Manager
Greg Cole has been in the food, beverage and hospitality industry since the age of 15. His first job was at a Dairy Queen, working through organizaions to now being the General Manager of The Poseidon Del Mar.
Having worked all levels of service from walk-up windows to fine dining, Greg has seen and done it all, working hands on at every level of service.
A few of Greg's previous positions include:
- - Cashier at a grocery store
- - Serving at Red Lobster
- - Serving at a restaurant at the Yacht Club Galley at the Yacht Club Resort in Epcot Center in Disney World
- - Banquet server and bartender at a private social club in Seattle
- - Banquet Captain at the Grand Hyatt Seattle
- - Stewarding Manager, Restaurant Manager, Beverage Manager, and Bar Manager with the Grand Hyatt San Diego
- - Banquet Manager with Hilton Mission Valley
- - Food and Beverage Director at the Lafayette Hotel in North Park
- - General Manager Bistro 65 at La Costa Resort and Spa
- - General Manager at Bistro West in Carlsbad
Greg also has a passion for wine so much so that his training and passion for wine encouraged him to study and become a first level Sommelier.
Poseidon Del Mar
Cheers to a Veuve Clicquot Special at Poseidon Restaurant Del Mar - Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut is $25/glass or $118/bottle. Did you know that Veuve is pronounced "Vuv" (rhymes with " ..Read More
Join Our Newsletter
Del Mar Motel
1702 Coast Boulevard
Del Mar, CA 92014