Greg ColeGeneral Manager
Greg Cole has been in the food, beverage and hospitality industry since the age of 15. His first job was at a Dairy Queen, working through organizaions to now being the General Manager of The Poseidon Del Mar.
Having worked all levels of service from walk-up windows to fine dining, Greg has seen and done it all, working hands on at every level of service.
A few of Greg's previous positions include:
- - Cashier at a grocery store
- - Serving at Red Lobster
- - Serving at a restaurant at the Yacht Club Galley at the Yacht Club Resort in Epcot Center in Disney World
- - Banquet server and bartender at a private social club in Seattle
- - Banquet Captain at the Grand Hyatt Seattle
- - Stewarding Manager, Restaurant Manager, Beverage Manager, and Bar Manager with the Grand Hyatt San Diego
- - Banquet Manager with Hilton Mission Valley
- - Food and Beverage Director at the Lafayette Hotel in North Park
- - General Manager Bistro 65 at La Costa Resort and Spa
- - General Manager at Bistro West in Carlsbad
Greg also has a passion for wine so much so that his training and passion for wine encouraged him to study and become a first level Sommelier.
Poseidon Del Mar
Thank you for nominating us for 3 categories for the San Diego’s Best 2020 Union Tribune Reader’s Poll for BEST BRUNCH, MOST ROMANTIC RESTAURANT and BEST BUSINESS LUNCH. Voting is open through Jun ..Read More
Join Our Newsletter
Del Mar Motel
1702 Coast Boulevard
Del Mar, CA 92014